Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels 1 Frickley 1

3 posters

Go down

Steels 1 Frickley 1 Empty Steels 1 Frickley 1

Post  David Bradley Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 am

Probably a fair result in the end. First half poor and a good goal from Longstaff put us up Sh*t creek. But a good second half perfomance and a good goal from Muldoon saved us.
Right, the referee twice I've seen him and I think he sent off Jack against NFU earlier on in the season, a disgrace not up to the standard lets just hope the assesor marks him down and he his reffing under 9's tommorrow or next week.
On another note Jack Muldoon is looking much better and is attitude towards the game is greatly improved. I for one have called for his head and nothing more pleases me when I have to eat my own words and say well done. He seems much more comfortable in is surroundings. Jack is showing a desire to win, just like Lovell and I must applaud him for this. Keep up the hard work Jack. Wink
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Steels 1 Frickley 1 Empty Re: Steels 1 Frickley 1

Post  salkster Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:59 am

Keep telling myself refs cant get any worse but that is one of the most ridiculous reds I've ever seen and gives Luds a 4 game ban. Probobly a fair result in the end, a game of 2 halves that either side could have won but got spoilt by the ref. A missed opportunity though to give us some breathing space. Got to agree with Dave on Jack Muldoon. Think he's improved in the second half of the season. I still have qualms with his decision making at times but he just needs a little run of goals to boost his confidence.
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Gward Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:14 am

Im glad we dint lose to these has we cant lose to these mickolover and whitby get points and we will be safe makr my word
BELIVE
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 pm

The idiot referee recently reffered a game between FCUM and Hucknall where he booked 13 players and sent off 3 players. jocolor
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down