Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendal Town

5 posters

Go down

Kendal Town Empty Kendal Town

Post  David Bradley Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Who would want to be a Kendal Player this week , where they have a game on Tue, Thu, Sat, mon and then wednesday as well, looks like they lost playoff place then. Does question why they did n't utlise more games at the start of the season, they looked a decent team when they played stocksbridge at the start of the season, bit of a firery game as I remember. As I said before on previous thread teams should play at certain number of games before christmas so this kinda thing doesn't happen, its no good for the club or leauge as I bet Kendal get walloped on saturday and monday because they are tired. Easy 3 points for Retford and buxton and whitby.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Kendal Town Empty Re: Kendal Town

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 am

Wasn't that long ago that we played bridlington on saturday (eastcoast) and fleetwood on sunday (westcoast). But thats the way it falls at the moment. and to make it more interesting the season is one week shorter next year. it starts on the 22nd.n
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://steelschat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Dolf Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:57 am

o' dear thats defanatley not good for Kendal, too many games in such a short space of time.
Uncle Dolf
Uncle Dolf
Under 18
Under 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Gward Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 am

Bet they dont go up
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am

Lets hope so its a right bloody trek up there
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://steelschat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Malloy Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:44 am

David Bradley wrote:Who would want to be a Kendal Player this week , where they have a game on Tue, Thu, Sat, mon and then wednesday as well, looks like they lost playoff place then. Does question why they did n't utlise more games at the start of the season, they looked a decent team when they played stocksbridge at the start of the season, bit of a firery game as I remember. As I said before on previous thread teams should play at certain number of games before christmas so this kinda thing doesn't happen, its no good for the club or leauge as I bet Kendal get walloped on saturday and monday because they are tired. Easy 3 points for Retford and buxton and whitby.

It would appear after this weeks exertions, Kendal will struggle to get a full team out for the crunch match with Retford, so you could well be right. Whitby are apparently in a worse position though, with suspensions and injuries, which is good for us also. It seems they had to play their reserve keeper as a forward against Retford midweek. Surprised

Tim Malloy
Under 18
Under 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down