Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels 0 Colwyn Bay 1

4 posters

Go down

Steels 0 Colwyn Bay 1 Empty Steels 0 Colwyn Bay 1

Post  David Bradley Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:35 am

Aarggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Referee and linesman awful,some cheap bookings from the ref 2 linesman who were not watching the game and a Stocksbridge team who ran out of ideas. 1st half we rode our luck and never threatend a keeper in 1st game at this level, we did hold possesion well though and some good moves. 2nd half oggy kept us in the game with some fantastic saves MOM for me. Offside I think so must watch the replay on this one.
We lost the width in the second half and Paul Smith comming off for muldoon not the greatest of moves for me. I can't understand playing players out of position it does nothing for their ablitiy as a player or confidence. Moan over.

David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Steels 0 Colwyn Bay 1 Empty Re: Steels 0 Colwyn Bay 1

Post  Gward Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Spsfc 0 Colwyn/OFFICALS 1

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT
END OFF
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 pm

The ref claims our number 11 (Smith was playing him on side).

Total balls

First of all they had a man down with a head injury which the ref ignored until they had scored then sent him off to change his shirt.
Secondly even there fans (horrible set of scouse gits i ever had the misfortune to stand near) said the goal was off side, to the ref's credit he looked across at the linesman for guidance who i'm not sure realised there was a footy game going on.

Thought we battled well but didn't really threaten up front the defence had a good game, Oggie had his best performance since the FC, only disappointed in the so called officials.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://steelschat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  salkster Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:25 pm

I agree on their fans, their officials were completely blind were oblivious to the man handling by their centre backs all game. And they even had the cheek to applaud the ref for stopping the game for their injured player even though they had carried on. I thought the formations cancelled each other out. It was always going to take a bit of luck or idiotness from the officials to break the deadlock. I disagree on the switch with Jack Muldoon and Paul Smith though. I think the former was supposed to be up front but decided to help out at the back when they was countering. Thought Jack should have come on sooner though as his pace could have caused their slow defense problems. 6 pointer against Osset for me now.
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 am

Their fan not a nice bunch were their effing and blinding every second and only one had the decency to apologise I was walking past with kids ( for another poo stop) and then the other just carried effing and blinding. Probably the most unfriendliest fans I've seen at Bracken Moor. Not what non league is about.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down