Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buxton 1 SPS 4 Video highlights

3 posters

Go down

Buxton 1 SPS 4 Video highlights Empty Buxton 1 SPS 4 Video highlights

Post  PaulC Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:25 pm

From BFC TV. 20 minute Highlights of your recent win at Buxton can be seen here by clicking any of these words as your system doesn't highlight the link so I've made it blue and underlined

Well played, but if we had scored in that mad period when your keeper made some great saves and we hit the post (plus the bar at another time) then it might have been different. See the video for slow motion.

Hope we both get out of the drop zone. Question

PaulC
Trailist
Trailist

Back to top Go down

Buxton 1 SPS 4 Video highlights Empty Re: Buxton 1 SPS 4 Video highlights

Post  David Bradley Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 am

We may get reprieves depending if Darlington and kettering go bust. We are now playing against the southern league and ryman to stay up.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulC Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Not looking at others to help us out. After last game 1-1 V Northwich and keeping Barraclough till end of season (Lincoln City) who has scored 5 in 5 and with a new centre-half I have every confidence. We were nearly in the play offs last season but lost our centre-half, centre-forward and we lost our way.

BTW this forum seems very quiet. Thanks for the response.

PaulC
Trailist
Trailist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Malloy Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 pm

PaulC wrote:Not looking at others to help us out. After last game 1-1 V Northwich and keeping Barraclough till end of season (Lincoln City) who has scored 5 in 5 and with a new centre-half I have every confidence.

Neither are we to be honest. Our 1-1 draw against Marine leaves us with only two fixtures in the remaining fourteen, against current top six sides (Chester and Chorley and both at home.). Of the bottom eight sides, we have probably the most favourable run-in, apart from Ashton, against sides, on current form, we should possibly get something from.

Of course, we do need to be bringing back points from likes of Ashton, Stafford, Mickleover, Burscough and Rushall and hopefully turning over likes of Worksop, Nantwich, Chasetown and Kendal at home. Both Mickleover and Frickley, have to play top six sides in half-dozen of their remaining fixtures, so there is certainly a chance for us both to escape under our own steam. It will certainly be our own fault if we don't, but I'm hopeful of sneaking out of trouble now.

Thanks for posting highlights by the way.

Tim Malloy
Under 18
Under 18

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Its been quite on here for a while sometimes it seems like I'am talking to myself. Crying or Very sad Nowt much happening and to be honest we all see each other at the match.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum