Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels 3 Northwich Victoria 0

3 posters

Go down

Steels 3 Northwich Victoria 0 Empty Steels 3 Northwich Victoria 0

Post  David Bradley Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 pm

I only saw the last 5 mins of game due to work, but that is a fantastic result, a great response to a poor display on Wednesday night. By all accounts Dan Dillion made a terrific contribution. Well Done.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Steels 3 Northwich Victoria 0 Empty Re: Steels 3 Northwich Victoria 0

Post  salkster Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 am

A really good performance and a much needed 3 points for the upcoming fixtures. Dan Dillon was very impressive again. He reads the game well and always seems to be in the right positions. How he isn't playing regularly for Alfreton I don't know. The whole team played well and was a pleasure to watch that match. Northwich just didn't look interested all match and seemed too busy arguing with the ref and their own manager. I love how the opposition fans go on about the size of our defense. Must be embarrassing to lose to a bunch of pie eaters Very Happy
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  ianw Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:27 pm

just wanted to say well done to all concerned for Saturdays performance. A very good performance against a good footballing side. The second goal so soon in the second half seemed to knock the stuffing out of them and they fell away, became dis interested and lost their discipline. Having said that we worked hard for ninety mins and fully deserved the points from an entertaing game. Keep putting in the same graft and the relegation threat will soon disappear. COME ON STEELS.

ianw
Trailist
Trailist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum