Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northwich Victoria 0 Steels 1

3 posters

Go down

Northwich Victoria 0 Steels 1 Empty Northwich Victoria 0 Steels 1

Post  salkster Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Good performance from the lads today. Thought the new lad Lloyd did well at right back and Luds has a job getting his place back there even though he did well at centre back. Jack Muldoon continuing to score and now leads the score charts. He's got his doubters but he's scoring at the right times for us now and his general play now is deserving it now so well played to him. Been reading the Northwich forum and they expected to hammer us. One quote I found amusing was that we are terrible. If we are terrible then I hate to wonder what they are. The likes of having Dillon, Cotton and Hall in the midfield allowed us to use the long ball less and that suits us with our forwards. Long may these performances continue and we will definitely stay up.
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Northwich Victoria 0 Steels 1 Empty Re: Northwich Victoria 0 Steels 1

Post  Gward Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 am

One word priceless
now if we win our next 2 games we will stay up infact we will defo stay up mark my word
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:06 am

Excellant result Jack is on fire at the moment and good on him for sticking at it and working hard it's told me. where to shove it.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum