Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels 3 Parkgate 0

3 posters

Go down

Steels 3 Parkgate 0 Empty Steels 3 Parkgate 0

Post  David Bradley Wed May 04, 2011 1:55 am

Very Happy Very Happy Good win last night. Parkgate were a decent held the ball well and had a lot of possesion but never really threatned our goal. They obviously did not do their homework and didn't learn and change in the game. When Jack has the pace to get around the back of your defence like in the first goal. You do not leave him 1 on 1 in the second half after our dismissal. Has I said to the person sat next to me big mistake and moments later they were punished with his pace. Ref had a nightmare if he had seen the 2 footed challenge on Colin he would not have got retailated and got sent off. Ref had red all over him last night.
Great win. Well Done
Nice to see the lads give Mick Gilbert a nice send off.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Steels 3 Parkgate 0 Empty Re: Steels 3 Parkgate 0

Post  Tim Burr Wed May 04, 2011 8:29 am

Agree, good win but not one of our better performances although I couldn't see Parkgate scoring. They played some nice football but had no cutting edge, unlike us with Ward and Muldoon. Three well taken goals, especially Muldoon's with the defender breathing down his neck. Thought GM got it tactically right in 2nd half by playing Ward a little deeper and putting on Leonard and Haigh after Marrison was harshly sent off.

Agree about the referee, seemed to penalise us for everything and gave very little against them. The bloke sat next to me reckons he's an assistant referee in the Premier League, if it's true they are welcome to him! Please dont send him to Bracken Moor to spoil good, honest football. Let him go with the prima donna's cause that's what he looked like on last nights performance.

Well done last night to all connected with SPS.

Tim Burr
Under 18
Under 18

Back to top Go down

Steels 3 Parkgate 0 Empty Re: Steels 3 Parkgate 0

Post  Gward Wed May 04, 2011 9:54 am

Good result with 10 men against 14 well dome
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down