Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels Fans

5 posters

Go down

Steels Fans Empty Steels Fans

Post  NumberOne Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 am

I thought it was disgusting what some of the fans, 1 inperticualer was shouting at the match on Saturday.
Yes ok our manager isnt perfect and Marrow was better but there was no need for all that, it just went too far and the person i am talking about doesnt even come to ALL the matchs just 1 in a blue moon thats what got me even more mad as well, we did have an injury crisis as well which probabily was the problem.
i just think it was out of order what was said and shouted.

NumberOne
Trailist
Trailist

Back to top Go down

Steels Fans Empty Re: Steels Fans

Post  salkster Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 am

NumberOne wrote:I thought it was disgusting what some of the fans, 1 inperticualer was shouting at the match on Saturday.
Yes ok our manager isnt perfect and Marrow was better but there was no need for all that, it just went too far and the person i am talking about doesnt even come to ALL the matchs just 1 in a blue moon thats what got me even more mad as well, we did have an injury crisis as well which probabily was the problem.
i just think it was out of order what was said and shouted.

Totally agree with you. If we was offered to be in this position at the start of the season i'm sure we would have took it. I do think peoples expectations were raised when we had that great start to the season which isn't helping Collins. Players are being rushed back from injury and it is a young squad sort of really especially in midfield. I do think people need to look at the bigger picture before they start shouting stuff.
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am

I can't comment on the fan because I was not there. If this was about simon then give him time. The team is incosistant at the moment but I've seen enough to see there is a lot of potential and injurys don't help . Remember he is building a team around his philosphy of football and not morrows. We all have opions how to run and play football and this site provides allows to do this, shouting at the boss is'nt going to make things any better on the day or night. Judge him next season not this.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:30 am

see the fan in question wasn't there last night and i am told he goes to see hallam. True hardcore steels fan there then.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://steelschat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gward Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 am

We need to get behind the team has they need our help and we are trying to rebuild sill after marrow resign
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum