Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Ferriby

4 posters

Go down

North Ferriby Empty North Ferriby

Post  David Bradley Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Both teams played ok but the officals were extreamly poor, booking someone for not talking to him correctly his not a bookable offence unless he swore, they were his words. Then the linesman man gave extended look at someone later in the game giving them reason to complain. This linesman was tortally out of his depth.Well done to dom and vardy who seemed to win everything. Sorry schoey but I think brett should be captain, it only my opinion, but it should be a central defender or central midfielder has they can pass messages more effiently.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

North Ferriby Empty Re: North Ferriby

Post  Garth Revitt Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 am

For two games straight we have had appalling officals and I'm sure the refs have had a word with each other and got the Steels cards marked!!!! Can't say much more because my language will get me banned from here. A very upset fan!!!
Garth Revitt
Garth Revitt
Reserve Squad
Reserve Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gward Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 am

Happy with a point has we could try and move on from the point gained but ferriby would have been happier out off the teams last night,officials where do u lot come from god no's looks like they just pick people out of school
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:45 am

Steels1 wrote:For two games straight we have had appalling officals and I'm sure the refs have had a word with each other and got the Steels cards marked!!!! Can't say much more because my language will get me banned from here. A very upset fan!!!

Glad to see you got the modem fixed Steels1
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://steelschat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down