Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFU 2 Steels 1

3 posters

Go down

NFU 2 Steels 1 Empty NFU 2 Steels 1

Post  David Bradley Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Steels started well but rode their luck and could have easily been 3 nil down at half time. But I think 1 nil flattered us. Dillion started well but drifted in and out of the game. He needs time to gel if we can keep him a little longer. Ward was excellant better be careful someone might want to sign him he has having an excellant season. Rats another one who is producing the goods, except the back pass tonight, but was it a deliberate back pass when players say leave it the defenders and it goes back to the keeperand the ref rembembers it only when somebody appeals. Ref poor poor poor. What gets me is when a NFU supporter says he the ref was poor and like us all we said he was poor. The ref then infurates me even more by saying as he walked in his dressing room. " I thought I had good game ". Who does he think he is. Its not him to judge him but the officals and the supporters and when 2 set of supporters agree it must say alot about the standard of refereeing. nothing will be done as usual.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

NFU 2 Steels 1 Empty Re: NFU 2 Steels 1

Post  Gward Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:16 am

Gutted about the result put the ref spoilt a f ing good game but hey ho chin up next game sat
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Disgusting ref last night, thought we rode our luck a bit in the first but our second half performance deserved a point at least.

We never get anything at NFU not even a decent ref they are definitely our bogie team.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://steelschat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down