Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels 0 NFU 1

2 posters

Go down

Steels 0 NFU 1 Empty Steels 0 NFU 1

Post  David Bradley Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:40 pm

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Whats happened to the our team 1st half was awful. 2nd half was better but not upto standard. We are lacking passion,heart and the desire to win. I was going to single a few players out who played well today but this is a team game and we need a team to play well not just the odd indvidual. I think we are lacking team spirit, some players need a arm around them and a bum pinching some need a good rollocking. Although I dont believe in team huddles before the game we need to try it and stop the rot. These players are quality players and many can play football to the higher standard it is time hold your heads high and start playing for that yellow shirt and badge.

If I scratch anymore I'll look like GM and GI Wink
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Steels 0 NFU 1 Empty Re: Steels 0 NFU 1

Post  steveylongold Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 am

I agree first half NFU were better than us passed the ball really well. 2nd half we were alot better had a few good chances to equalise. Strange one not to play Wardy, can only think he was injured?

Dempsey, Davies & Leonard all worked the socks off for me and had good games, we do need all players to work hard at the moment as we are stuck in a bad run.

Stick together, we will turn the corner.

Up the Steels.

steveylongold
Under 18
Under 18

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I believe wardy had a niggle or a slight strain am sure GM will confirm but at least we have weekend to recover.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down