Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels 0 Retford 0

3 posters

Go down

Steels 0 Retford 0 Empty Steels 0 Retford 0

Post  David Bradley Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 pm

A game ruined by one decision. To let the game go ahead in my view. The pitch looked frozen when I got there and got worse by the end of the match. When you can hear the thud of the studs the scraping of flesh on the pitch it was lucky no one was seriously injured. We passed and held the ball well today Ben Scott throwing the ball out to callery worked better as we did not lose possesion as quick. My only critism today was that we did not shoot as much as we should have in the position we were in sometimes almost like Arsenal and trying to pass the ball into the net. The pitch did not help ball bouncing upwards, sidewards, backwards because of the frozen patches. The ball bobbled ran quick against the hard surface. So in view of all that a good point.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Steels 0 Retford 0 Empty Re: Steels 0 Retford 0

Post  salkster Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 am

Totally agree it shouldn't have been played in the second half. Saying that though we should have won but for some good saves from their keeper. Suppose what goes around comes around after what Ben Scott did on Saturday. Think we would have took 4 points from 6 before Saturday but you can't help but feel disappointed that we didn't get all 6.
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Gward Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 am

Dam the goal kepper kept them in the game other wise we would had gained 3 priceless points
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down