Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitby 2 Steels 0

3 posters

Go down

Whitby 2 Steels 0 Empty Whitby 2 Steels 0

Post  David Bradley Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 am

Disappointing night last night. After our clear penalty which was missed by a poor offical, it didn't get much better. We lacked widgth until freddo came on late. Pitch was poor and bobbled all over place. We had one idea over the top and nothing down the flanks. Improvement needed for Saturday.
Now for a big rant on the ref. The ref was poor for both sides and the only decision he got right was the sending off of the whitby player after a poor challenge left Richard Haigh on crutches. My gripe with him was he was letting too many fouls go and his words were "I'am not giving cheap free kicks get up and play". The result of this, a poor challenge resulting in a sending off and injury which could have been much more serious. If he had got a grip of the game then it would never had happened.

Finally the Idiot of a whitby fan and his friends " THE STEWARDS" you are disgrace to your club, grabbing our fan by the nuts is not what a call a friendly welcome. Once again you have let your club down, I hope we have picture of this thug.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Whitby 2 Steels 0 Empty Re: Whitby 2 Steels 0

Post  Gward Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 am

Gutted re the result tuesday night
all the hard work at kendal worth nothing now we gota do it all again
and the fan lets me not get started on him but it that way
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  salkster Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:53 am

So we didn't create much but i'd put that down to Whitby's game plan. They set up with 5 men in midfield and contained us quite easily. If we had the penalty in the first 5 minutes it would have been a different game but we can't blame it on the ref. Now we need to dig out some results in a very tough month.
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down