Steels Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steels 1 FC Utd 1

+2
salkster
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Steels 1 FC Utd 1 Empty Steels 1 FC Utd 1

Post  Admin Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Was this a fair result or did we mug them. The ref gave our side a total of 6 yellows and a red this is a £500 fine for the club however not one fc player was booked even when one of their players went through the back of ringy was he intimidated by the fc fans?. I was told the only deserved booking was ben who should have been sent off. Didn't see much of the match as i was busy so let me know what you think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://steelschat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Steels 1 FC Utd 1 Empty Re: Steels 1 FC Utd 1

Post  salkster Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Admin wrote:Was this a fair result or did we mug them. The ref gave our side a total of 6 yellows and a red this is a £500 fine for the club however not one fc player was booked even when one of their players went through the back of ringy was he intimidated by the fc fans?. I was told the only deserved booking was ben who should have been sent off. Didn't see much of the match as i was busy so let me know what you think.

I'd probobly agree with that. It was backs against the walls most of the game since FC was a yard quicker than all of our players even Vardy. There was just no midfield or creativity. Our attacks were predictable and FC looked like they could score at any time. Full credit to the defence for keeping them at bay for as long as they could. Now it's time for what is now the weekly rant at officials. What on earth were these silly bookings for. Brett gets 2 yellows when he only made 2 fouls all match. In fact I think he gave a booking for every player who made 1 foul. He was probobly trying to make up for not sending Scott off when he should have. I thought the new lad Hall did ok and thought Clayton was poor. Though I don't think he was up to the speed of play but he did seem rather lazy at times. I'm grateful to have come away with a point as we were quite poor.
salkster
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm

I know referee's and linesman have to start somewhere, but some of the officals have been really poor this season. Most have never played football and don't understand that most fouls happen are not delibate but mistimings. They should look more at cynicals, pushings and shirt tugging as this is more concious foul. Wish I could have gone today, but work comes first,bugger.
David Bradley
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gward Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

Good point gained yesterday has we were 2nd best throught out the game,right the officials here goes they be referingsunday football today has they couldnt handle the proper stuff on a saturday enough said about them now has cant be arse to wait my time with them jurks
Gward
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  DougieC Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 am

Thought it was a bore draw to be fair not many efforts on goal but a well deserved draw. The referee was awful and the linesman didnt help bring on tuesday
DougieC
DougieC
Under 18
Under 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Garth Revitt Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 pm

I've seen some bad officals in my time but yesterdays lot were, well, can't put it into words without swearing to be honest and don't want to get banned, but they were SMEG HEADS!!! Unbelieveably bad and want reporting by the club!!!

Evil or Very Mad
Garth Revitt
Garth Revitt
Reserve Squad
Reserve Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down